Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting there

I am almost finished with the blue half of my two sided quilt. All I have to do is put on the 12 inch natural borders and then I can send them to be quilted. Of course, I have to arrange for someone to do the quilting....

4 Comments:

Blogger Cousin Flora said...

Why can't you do the quilting? (I know nothing of quilting...)

8:20 AM  
Blogger mo said...

x2

7:38 PM  
Blogger Zuula said...

Love it! Whee!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

I could do the quilting but because the quilt is so large it would be hard to squish it through the arm of my sewing machine. I can do baby quilts and wall quilts on my machine. For a full bed sized quilt, I will take it to a professional quilter who has a long-arm quilt machine that just makes the process a TON easier.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home