New project
Yay I started on my new quilt this morning. It is based on this pattern, which I bought from her etsy store, and so far I really like it. It is going together really fast. You start with two fat quarters, cut a bunch of rectangles, and sew them together. For the whole quilt you use 8 pairs of fat quarters. I started with one set this morning, cut the pieces,

sewed them together, and ironed them, all in about 45 minutes.

The pattern is also very efficient, there was only this much left over from the original pieces of fabric:
Now, only seven more pairs to go....
sewed them together, and ironed them, all in about 45 minutes.
The pattern is also very efficient, there was only this much left over from the original pieces of fabric:
2 Comments:
looks pretty cool. maybe you could make me a queen bed quilt out of the fabric i picked way back when....;-)
oops look at comment for tulip post..
Post a Comment
<< Home