Front and Back, or Back and Front
So, this is to be a two-sided quilt. One side will have orange and green blocks, while the other side will have green, blue and gray blocks. Here they are, unassembled.


Now I need to go to the quilt shop and get off white fabric for the sashing and the borders (simulated here by the wrinkly sheet). I think I will need about 9 yards, eep! Good thing solid colors are cheaper...
Since this is a queen size quilt for our bed, this one will be professionally quilted. How exciting!
Now I need to go to the quilt shop and get off white fabric for the sashing and the borders (simulated here by the wrinkly sheet). I think I will need about 9 yards, eep! Good thing solid colors are cheaper...
Since this is a queen size quilt for our bed, this one will be professionally quilted. How exciting!
2 Comments:
You are so amazingly productive!
how purty! where's my quilt?
Post a Comment
<< Home