And there is more!
I barely bought any plants that weren't on my list.... but this Geranium phaeum had to come home with me. I could hear it begging me as I walked by.

I also bought a dwarf Boxwood. I have always loved boxwood, but the ones around here get such sad winter burn. This one, at a maximum height of 6 inches, can easily come inside for the winter.

Ummmm, I already forgot the name of this one, it was also not on my list. Ain't it adorable though! Oh wait, I remember, it is Bergeranthus. Never heard of it before.

And here is a cute Linaria, AKA perennial snapdragon. It too will only be 6 inches high. Perfect for the rock garden.

I also bought a dwarf Boxwood. I have always loved boxwood, but the ones around here get such sad winter burn. This one, at a maximum height of 6 inches, can easily come inside for the winter.
Ummmm, I already forgot the name of this one, it was also not on my list. Ain't it adorable though! Oh wait, I remember, it is Bergeranthus. Never heard of it before.
And here is a cute Linaria, AKA perennial snapdragon. It too will only be 6 inches high. Perfect for the rock garden.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home