Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yay!

I decided that my next quilt will be with a set of Amy Butler's Lotus fabric (right column above) but I didn't have enough coordinating fabrics to have enough for the pattern. However, I had already ordered the full fat quarter set of Neptune by Tula Pink, and when they arrived I was happy to see that some of them (second column from right) would be perfect with the Lotus fabrics! Yay!

Then I will use the other Neptune fabrics (two left columns) to make a different quilt. Wheee!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Zuula said...

Lovely colors! I can't believe how you -apparently effortlessly - whip up so many quilts!

7:59 AM  
Blogger mo said...

what about the neutral quilt you are making for me?

9:09 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

You HAVE to give me more details on what you want. We can talk about it on the phone.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home