Cloth Obsession
Well I am not about two weeks into my fabric obsession, and it shows no sign of letting up. I have so far restrained myself from spending, but it is coming soon. Here I catalog my current desires, mostly so as to get my thoughts straight. If you seen anything you like, holler!
And now, in no particular order, what I want to buy.
1. Neptune by Tula Pink.
I really like the combination of the blue gray, algae green, and coral.
I also like her Nest line, and it is on sale at Hancocks of Paducah, but I think the colors are a little to BRIGHT for me.
2. Farmer's Market by Sandi Henderson.
This one is from last fall, I think. Cute colors. This also got me looking at her earlier line, Ginger Blossom.
3. Woodland Wonderland and Garden Friends.
These are so cute! The designer, Jay McCarroll, was a winner on Project Runway.
4. Moondance by Jenean Morrison.
These might be a little too pale for me, but I like the patterns so much. Do check out her web site, she has some cool paintings and prints.
5. Prairie Gothic by Jane Sassaman.
These might be harder to quilt with, but she is such a genius!
6. Denyse Schmidt.
She does not have a new line of quilting fabric out, but now I really want her older fabric line Flea Market Fancy. It is from a few years ago, so I think I am out of luck on that one. that is the hard part of fabric, it is usually only available for a few months. Not like a good book or a record, where you can get something form twenty or two hundred years ago.
Gee that was not so bad, Think of all the fabric I am not buying!
And now, in no particular order, what I want to buy.
1. Neptune by Tula Pink.
I really like the combination of the blue gray, algae green, and coral.
I also like her Nest line, and it is on sale at Hancocks of Paducah, but I think the colors are a little to BRIGHT for me.
2. Farmer's Market by Sandi Henderson.
This one is from last fall, I think. Cute colors. This also got me looking at her earlier line, Ginger Blossom.
3. Woodland Wonderland and Garden Friends.
These are so cute! The designer, Jay McCarroll, was a winner on Project Runway.
4. Moondance by Jenean Morrison.
These might be a little too pale for me, but I like the patterns so much. Do check out her web site, she has some cool paintings and prints.
5. Prairie Gothic by Jane Sassaman.
These might be harder to quilt with, but she is such a genius!
6. Denyse Schmidt.
She does not have a new line of quilting fabric out, but now I really want her older fabric line Flea Market Fancy. It is from a few years ago, so I think I am out of luck on that one. that is the hard part of fabric, it is usually only available for a few months. Not like a good book or a record, where you can get something form twenty or two hundred years ago.
Gee that was not so bad, Think of all the fabric I am not buying!
1 Comments:
definitely farmer's market and moondance although I think they are quite different I like them both the best.
Post a Comment
<< Home