Sneak peek
Ok, I have been hibernating....
But I have also been quilting. Here are some pictures of it so far:

I have the whole top done and I just realized that I don't even like the quilt. I need to finish it anyway, because a half-done project is just not acceptable...
The fabric line is Amy Butler's Daisy Chain and I think the main problem with the quilt is that I did not use enought different fabrics. So, it is busy, yet boring. Oh well, it was a good experience, 'cause now I know to think more about the diversity of fabrics used and the effect of that one the final product.
Next up, a Kaffe Fassett quilt for a friend of mine..... and by that time it should be spring!
But I have also been quilting. Here are some pictures of it so far:
The fabric line is Amy Butler's Daisy Chain and I think the main problem with the quilt is that I did not use enought different fabrics. So, it is busy, yet boring. Oh well, it was a good experience, 'cause now I know to think more about the diversity of fabrics used and the effect of that one the final product.
Next up, a Kaffe Fassett quilt for a friend of mine..... and by that time it should be spring!
3 Comments:
what about the quilt for my bed?
I think it is delightful - I love the colors. But I still think a small dark inner border would make the colors pop.
BTW - which KF quilt? What colors?
Post a Comment
<< Home