I finished!
Here are the pictures of my finished quilt, yay!
First the back:

I always try to use up the remaining fabric for the back, rather than buying separate yardage. This time I barely had enough.
Here is the front:

Overall I think I like it.
Next up: a knitted scarf, then I will make the matching pillow covers and curtains for the quilt.
First the back:
I always try to use up the remaining fabric for the back, rather than buying separate yardage. This time I barely had enough.
Here is the front:
Overall I think I like it.
Next up: a knitted scarf, then I will make the matching pillow covers and curtains for the quilt.
3 Comments:
I love the back! Wow, you are fast! Can't wait to see the finished room, pillows, curtains and all.
I really love the back - it could be the front too! You are so good at your quilts! You should make an album at flickr of all your quilts.
What she said.
Post a Comment
<< Home