Friday, August 08, 2008

Tempus fugit


A few weeks ago I went to my 25th high school reunion. It was fantastic! The people who went to my high school are smart, funny, thoughtful, caring, clever, independent, creative, open-minded, and all around wonderful. I think the biggest thing I learned in high school was to value each person's uniqueness and individuality.



Now I will be taking a little blog break (although I have already been posting infrequently) to prepare for my family's two week visit, then a week of actual vacation at an internationally famous theme park... I'll be back September 15.

Enjoy the big sky!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zuula said...

I can see why you always thought the open plains of IL were beautiful. At the time I couldn't see it, being from the lovely, thickly wooded mountains of PA. Your photos, however, are beautiful - I now see what you saw.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home