Sunday, March 02, 2008

Solution to scarf problem: get an expert to help

Well I took advantage of my mother having as a friend an expert knitter. I took my scarf over to her and she frogged the six screwed-up inches and managed to get all 74 stitches on the needle in the right orientation. I had no problem with the idea of ripping some out, I just didn't trust myself to catch all the stitches before they ran away. Thanks, Harriet!

And she even gave me a pair of cherry red wrist warmers, which are awesome...

3 Comments:

Blogger Zuula said...

Someone has a pair of black wrist warmers just waiting for her. I guess she'll have to visit to get them.

6:05 AM  
Blogger mo said...

harriet fixed it or your mother did? wrist warmers? what are they? like short leg warmers?

8:10 PM  
Blogger Zuula said...

Harriet fixed it (although I think I could have fixed it but about five times more slowly). The wrist warmers are about 8" and cabled in a soft yarn with a thumb hole and another hole for the four fingers.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home