Sunday, February 10, 2008

Time flies...

...but work remains unfinished.

It seems like just a minute ago that I was gloating that The Cheaters lost the Super Bowl. Then I blinked and it was Wednesday and we got 13.3 inches of snow and I walked home amid waist high drifts. Then I blinked again and now it is Sunday and the temperature is -10 degrees below zero. Sigh.

And I have so many half finished projects. There is the stuffed toy that I am making to use up scraps of fabric....



the scarf that is 95% finished....


and the necklace I am making for my sister....


and they are all calling me to finish them. But I sit here, after lunch, thinking of watching a movie. Houseboat or Spellbound? Cary Grant or Gregory Peck? Sophia Loren or Ingrid Bergman? Or maybe a nap. Early February, sunny day, freezing cold, just right for a nap.

At least there is the return of Austenmania on PBS. Part one of three of Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth. Where will you be at 8:00 p.m. C.S.T tonight?

1 Comments:

Blogger Zuula said...

Odd, isn't it? Winter seems a time for getting all those indoor things done but it doesn't always work that way.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home