A Sunday well spent
Last night I watched the Super Bowl instead of anything Jane Austenish, and boy am I glad. Watching the Patriots lose was well worth it! It was actually an incredibly fun game to watch. I was disappointed in the Super Bowl commercials, then never seem to live up to the hype. And it is annoying because I can't knit or crochet during the commercials, 'cause I am watching the commercials!
And now football season is over (except for the Pro Bowl) so I will have to wait until next November to get excited about football. I don't get excited earlier in the year because like to be outside more and so as long as it is nice outside, I don't sit inside on weekends and watch TV. But when the cold weather comes, I watch.
And now football season is over (except for the Pro Bowl) so I will have to wait until next November to get excited about football. I don't get excited earlier in the year because like to be outside more and so as long as it is nice outside, I don't sit inside on weekends and watch TV. But when the cold weather comes, I watch.
1 Comments:
I a bit embarrassed to admit that I fell asleep early and missed the entire game! Oh well, on to NCAA basketball -- March Madness is just around the corner.
Post a Comment
<< Home