Breadth, not depth
Baby = baby quilt.
This one is for a friend who just had her third. I make baby quilts randomly. Some friends have one for each kid, some have gotten none, and some have one for one kid, but nothing for the other. It depends on whether I am in a quilting mood when I hear about the birth. I think this one is appropriate for a girl named Margaux.
This one is for a friend who just had her third. I make baby quilts randomly. Some friends have one for each kid, some have gotten none, and some have one for one kid, but nothing for the other. It depends on whether I am in a quilting mood when I hear about the birth. I think this one is appropriate for a girl named Margaux.

It is rather small, only about 25 inches by 25 inches. More of a wall quilt really. But it did reawaken my quilting interest..... uh oh. Fabric is so beautiful and interesting, it can be addictive.
My husband sometimes asks me, when I buy fabric, "What are you going to make with that?" and I hate having no answer, since I may have bought it just because it was pretty.
4 Comments:
what a great quilt!!!! I think the fabric choices are lovely.
Ohmigod! I LOVE that quilt - the fabrics are just so great and it all goes together so well. Congrats on another wonderful quilt.
It's lovely -- perfect for a Margaux!
Thanks! The fabrics are mostly from the "Mary Rose Collection 11" line by Robert Kaufman fabrics.
Post a Comment
<< Home