Random photos
I must learn to be more experimental with my photos. I have this great camera that is always in my bag. I have plenty of free time to take a million pictures. These I took the other day while waiting for the bus. The first is just graffiti on the bus shelter.

The others were inspired by a friend's pictures on his Flickr site. He said you just move the camera while focusing on the subject. So I tried a few. These aren't abstract enough, you can still tell they are car lights in evening traffic. But I still think they are pretty. That is the nice thing about a digital camera, you can take one million failed shots and not really waste anything more than a little battery power.




The others were inspired by a friend's pictures on his Flickr site. He said you just move the camera while focusing on the subject. So I tried a few. These aren't abstract enough, you can still tell they are car lights in evening traffic. But I still think they are pretty. That is the nice thing about a digital camera, you can take one million failed shots and not really waste anything more than a little battery power.



2 Comments:
Those are interesting, what fun!
Whoa, cool! I appreciate your willingness to experiment and share!
Post a Comment
<< Home