I am 40 now
Well I had a great birthday weekend, I have noted that having a birthday in late October often means that the foliage is at the peak of turning colors, so it is often the most beautiful time of the entire year (nope, not biased!)
My husband gave me a great present, a Canon Elph, which I can fit into my pocket. I opened the present Saturday morning to find an empty box.... because the guy at the camera store had forgotten to put the camera in the box before packing it up. So we had to wait two hours until the store opened and I could actually get my present.
Once that happened, I was thrilled. I decided a while ago that I wanted a digital camera that I could just put in my bag all the time so I could take snaps whenever I wanted, and my husband cleverly deduced that this would make a perfect birthday present.
Yesterday I noticed a nice window reflection and today I took a picture, just like that. But first, I noticed how nicely my shoes contrasted with the pavement:

And then I decided I needed an action shot:

And then I took the reflection picture:

This will be FUN!
My husband gave me a great present, a Canon Elph, which I can fit into my pocket. I opened the present Saturday morning to find an empty box.... because the guy at the camera store had forgotten to put the camera in the box before packing it up. So we had to wait two hours until the store opened and I could actually get my present.
Once that happened, I was thrilled. I decided a while ago that I wanted a digital camera that I could just put in my bag all the time so I could take snaps whenever I wanted, and my husband cleverly deduced that this would make a perfect birthday present.
Yesterday I noticed a nice window reflection and today I took a picture, just like that. But first, I noticed how nicely my shoes contrasted with the pavement:

And then I decided I needed an action shot:

And then I took the reflection picture:

This will be FUN!
3 Comments:
I like those shoes. I really like the reflection picture - maybe you should consider selling your photos at the farmers market or something?
Great pictures. And now I know what I want for Christmas.
Love that pavement! Where is that?
Post a Comment
<< Home