Quilt art
Check out this post on Purlbee if you are interested in quilting. It is an article about Quilt Art, which is a group of quilters. There are a lot of beautiful quilts on the web site. I especially like Inge Heuber.
I enjoy all my crafts, mostly because I like pretty colors and shiny objects, but I think quilting is the one that is the most awe-inspiring to me. Some of the quilts I have seen are beyond incredible. I don't think I would ever feel that way about a piece of jewelry.
I enjoy all my crafts, mostly because I like pretty colors and shiny objects, but I think quilting is the one that is the most awe-inspiring to me. Some of the quilts I have seen are beyond incredible. I don't think I would ever feel that way about a piece of jewelry.
1 Comments:
We could pop up to Canada and see it. According to mapquest 10 hours,17 minutes - 636 miles.
Post a Comment
<< Home