Inspired
Remember a while back when I was going to make a ripple blanket? It just seemed like it would be a pain to haul the whole thing around while I was making it. Instead, inspired by Julie, I am going to make something in blocks and then sew them together. I decided to do crochet, and I have bought my starter yarn, Cascade 220, also inspired by Julie.

The colors are violet (7809), Highland (9430), Azur (8906), Flamingo (7805), and Tangerine (9444). My husband at first thought they were too bright, but then after I put them on the mantel he said we should leave them up there as decoration. I am hoping that means he likes them.
Now I just need to pick a pattern...

The colors are violet (7809), Highland (9430), Azur (8906), Flamingo (7805), and Tangerine (9444). My husband at first thought they were too bright, but then after I put them on the mantel he said we should leave them up there as decoration. I am hoping that means he likes them.
Now I just need to pick a pattern...
1 Comments:
I've never been inspiring before! Thank you.
Should I mention that there are crochet miters? Clare made a hat from one of the Vogue "On the Go" books.
Post a Comment
<< Home