Bike path
Recently seen on the bike path:
1. A guy riding along on his bike, with a parrot perched on the handlebars and a cockatiel perched on the guy's shoulder.
2. A guy riding along on his bike, reading a book.
3. A guy riding along on his bike, with two rubber chickens slung on his handlebars.
1. A guy riding along on his bike, with a parrot perched on the handlebars and a cockatiel perched on the guy's shoulder.
2. A guy riding along on his bike, reading a book.
3. A guy riding along on his bike, with two rubber chickens slung on his handlebars.
3 Comments:
You obviously frequent a more interesting bike path than I do!
a woman riding a bike, posting on her blog....
Clearly I chose the wrong week to be away from the bike path. I'm sure when I get home it will be back to the usual lycra-clad people cutting off other bikers. Rubber chickens?
Post a Comment
<< Home