Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged by Julie for the 7 random things meme. Here are the rules:

List 7 random things about yourself
Tag 7 other people
Direct them to your blog so they can see the rules

Here is my list:

1. I started getting gray hair in my 20s. I colored it once, then decided it was silly, and haven't tried to hide it since then. Now when I see someone my age or older with less gray hair, I assume they are coloring their hair. I know that is not an accurate assumption.

2. I love to sleep. I know at my deathbed I will regret spending so much time asleep, but for now, it is wonderful.

3. I usually remember my dreams. Sometimes they are so intense and wonderful I regret having woken up.

4. I love my garden and the plants in it so much, sometimes it makes me cry. I think of the plants as my children.

5. I once did 425 cartwheels in 15 minutes.

6. I place more emphasis on getting things tidy than on getting them clean.

7. I still think about my cat Hewi, who died three years ago, my friend Tom, who died 21 years ago, and my grandmother, who died almost two years ago. I miss them.


It was fun to think about things about myself that were ME, rather than generic stuff like the color of my eyes, or my job.

I also realized that I don't know 7 people who blog, but I will send this out to those I do know. Cousin Flora, my mom and my sister (who can reply at our family blog), and amongthepines, I am sending this to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home