Neat as a pin
This is how I like the garden, clean as a whistle. I think this is the best time of the year, when the grass is emerald green, the perennials are neat little mounds, and nothing is flopping, dying, or brown.

This is my favorite trough, I took out the dwarf conifer and put in an Armeria to go with the Alchemilla.
This is a view of the side garden, nice little mounds of plants.
Soon all will be chaos and mosquitos.

This is my favorite trough, I took out the dwarf conifer and put in an Armeria to go with the Alchemilla.
This is a view of the side garden, nice little mounds of plants.
Soon all will be chaos and mosquitos.
1 Comments:
Lovely, would you like to come to my garden and tidy it up? I don't have much of a gardening sense, but I yearn to have more color in yard.
Post a Comment
<< Home