Does this work?
Does this work at all? I was interested in capturing the colors of some of my flowers, just the color, no pattern, texture, or form. I took these pictures out of focus.




What do they look like? Do they look like impressions of color? Or do they look like blurry flower petals? Sometimes blurry can be artistic, but sometimes blurry is just blurry. I think they look better enlarged, rather than as these small images.
Any suggestions for how to get even more abstract and removed from a traditional flower portrait and into the world of pure color?




What do they look like? Do they look like impressions of color? Or do they look like blurry flower petals? Sometimes blurry can be artistic, but sometimes blurry is just blurry. I think they look better enlarged, rather than as these small images.
Any suggestions for how to get even more abstract and removed from a traditional flower portrait and into the world of pure color?
2 Comments:
They look pretty zowie when enlarged. My entire computer screen smacking me in the face with hot color!
They're beautiful. I'm speechless.
Post a Comment
<< Home