Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bratfest

When you live in Wisconsin, you know there is going to be a BRATFEST. And where we live, we have the World's Largest Bratfest. Four days of brat eating over Memorial Day. A few years ago they moved it from a mall parking lot to a convention center lawn, and, although it has changed a lot, I think it is for the better.

Now there are rides:


And carnival games with prizes:


And the obligatory scary clowns:


There was also a dancing iPod, kayak rides on a drainage pond, cover bands, a marathon finish, ice cream, 160,000 brats, veggie brats (yay!), representatives from the Mustard Museum, and a K9 police dog. What more could you want from a bratfest? Only cotton candy was missing.

3 Comments:

Blogger mo said...

nice pics. kayak rides on a drainage pond?

7:45 AM  
Blogger Zuula said...

Nice pics - version 2. Thanks for not putting my photo up there.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

I didn't think I had a picture of you from bratfest, I will have to check.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home