Faces
My mom and I went to the Paine Museum in Oshkosh to see some Gee's Bend quilts. No photos were allowed inside the museum, but they had some nice outdoor sculpture.
This is Roman Head.

According to the web page, this is Winnebago Lady, but I thought it was called something else.
It reminds me of the outdoor sculpture at Allerton Park in Illinois, although these are more tasteful. Allerton Park is not particularly tasteful, although it has left me with a lifelong desire to have blue chinese fu dogs as sculpture in my garden.
This is Roman Head.

According to the web page, this is Winnebago Lady, but I thought it was called something else.
It reminds me of the outdoor sculpture at Allerton Park in Illinois, although these are more tasteful. Allerton Park is not particularly tasteful, although it has left me with a lifelong desire to have blue chinese fu dogs as sculpture in my garden.
2 Comments:
Nice pix!
Ha! I too have always had a vision of blue fu dogs in my garden, someday! That's the best part of the whole weird place.
Post a Comment
<< Home