Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I finished something

I think I must be the slowest knitter around. Maybe because I spend less than an hour a day knitting, or maybe 'cause I am just slow. This is my new scarf, the pattern is from Scarf Style, a bok that I just love. There is a knit along here, where you can see lots of the other scarves in the book.

This one is called "here and there cables" and I like it because it is a reversible pattern, good for scarves. you can see a closeup of the pattern below.

I used Berroco Ultra Alpaca (worsted weight), four skeins. I want to make it again using a DK weight yarn, for a more delicate look.

Luckily, there still seems to be plenty of time this winter to wear it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Zuula said...

Having seen the scarf in question in person, I must say that it is totally yummy.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home