Blanket project
The new job takes up 110% of my time....
But I am thinking of making a crochet blanket, inspired by my two favorite blogs.
Posie gets cozy is making this blanket:

While yarnstorm made this one:

Pictures are from their blogs. they are using the same pattern.
I of course can't decide what colors to use. It is for our green bedroom. I am thinking
1) all beige, white and cream
2) all lavender and light blue and grey.
3) brighter blue and purple
What do you think?
But I am thinking of making a crochet blanket, inspired by my two favorite blogs.
Posie gets cozy is making this blanket:

While yarnstorm made this one:

Pictures are from their blogs. they are using the same pattern.
I of course can't decide what colors to use. It is for our green bedroom. I am thinking
1) all beige, white and cream
2) all lavender and light blue and grey.
3) brighter blue and purple
What do you think?
5 Comments:
Considering all the colors in the pictures, all of the above. Along with some green.
i think the white/cream but maybe a shade of green or is that too match-y.very pretty blanket.
I think the Posie one is more you. And if it is for the green bedroom add a touch of green. Yeah, what they said.
Wait - What new job??
Thanks for the suggestions, I guess I can always make more than one.... like that would ever happen. My husband likes a green blue combo.
Post a Comment
<< Home