A good thing it is to be with
Saturday, December 30, 2006
What was I thinking?
I am trying my first attempt at lace knitting. The needles are tiny (size 2)m I feel like I am knitting with toothpicks. The yarn is oh so thin. I wonder how long it will take me to finish this?
posted by Shelly at
11:47 AM
1 Comments:
Zuula
said...
Have you finished yet?
12:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Shelly
View my complete profile
Crafty links
Whipup
Posie Gets Cozy
Yarnstorm
Mason-Dixon Knitting
FSOJ
Knit and Tonic
Quilter's Buzz
Purlbee
"Culture"
Television Without Pity
TDPForum
Cuteoverload!!
Go Fug Yourself
Blogs
Miscellaneous Shellfish
Ascent
Woolgathering
Loblolly
Previous Posts
Happy Doldrums
The Onion's Top 25
B-side tops of 2006
Doggie day tripping
Homemade is best?
Fairyland
Stylish!
Movie review: Word Play
Witch hazel
A match made in heaven
1 Comments:
Have you finished yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home