Homemade is best?
As you can tell, I have been getting out the holiday decorations. It is that time of year. Even though I am surrounded by family whose hearts are two sizes to small, I still enjoy holiday music and decorations and spirit.
I was putting up the tree this weekend when I got to thinking about home made versus bought ornaments. I personally favor shiny colorful spheres over any other type of ornament. They are the most beautiful and the simplest at the same time.
But homemade ornaments can sometimes be fabulous too. A friend of my mom's made these, they are great (why can't I take an in-focus picture these days?)

But some other hand made ornaments are lacking a certain.....oh I don't know....quality control. Don't Santa's elves do spellcheck?

I was putting up the tree this weekend when I got to thinking about home made versus bought ornaments. I personally favor shiny colorful spheres over any other type of ornament. They are the most beautiful and the simplest at the same time.
But homemade ornaments can sometimes be fabulous too. A friend of my mom's made these, they are great (why can't I take an in-focus picture these days?)

But some other hand made ornaments are lacking a certain.....oh I don't know....quality control. Don't Santa's elves do spellcheck?

5 Comments:
Are those the ones Cristina (the German) made?
P.S. Murry Chrismas!
tee hee hee
I thought Julia made them? They are fabulous!
You could learn a new craft!
Post a Comment
<< Home