Thursday, November 09, 2006

People get tired too

Yesterday my guest blogger wrote about the travails of a pampered pooch, but today her owner is feeling very nonpampered. Two people from lab were sick in the past few weeks, and now two more are sick this week. Wonder if I am next.... They have somewhat varying symptoms, sore throat, head cold, stomach ache ( I know, rarely reported by anyone over six years old) so I doubt there is one mega bug circulating.

Maybe it is anticipation of the four inches of snow we are expected to get tomorrow, quite a dissonant image with the 60 and sunny temps we are experiencing right now. It is supposed to melt by Saturday, so really, what is the point.

I continue on my goal to write one post a day each week day in November, I guess there will be unavoidable filler in this approach. I could link to something clever, or post a picture, but iPhoto is giving me headaches right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home