I hate the twenty-first century
Or so goes the title of the book I am reading now, the I Hate the Twenty-first Century Reader. Why, you ask, would someone want to compile all the stories about the worst aspects of our lives? Why would someone publish it? And why would I get it out of the library to read?
This compilation is brought to you by guys who made the I Hate George W. Bush Reader, the I Hate Corporate America Reader, and the Jesus is not a Republican Reader, so you know where they are coming from.
So far I have read about the crisis in Darfur, about how the rich are getting richer at a faster rate than the rest of us, and about how our country's public health system is about to collapse. It does make for good reading, really.
This compilation is brought to you by guys who made the I Hate George W. Bush Reader, the I Hate Corporate America Reader, and the Jesus is not a Republican Reader, so you know where they are coming from.
So far I have read about the crisis in Darfur, about how the rich are getting richer at a faster rate than the rest of us, and about how our country's public health system is about to collapse. It does make for good reading, really.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home