I like a good snark
Some of my favority web sites are snarky. I used to laugh out loud at you knit what. Then they folded. I read the 202 comments on their last post (scanned them really) and found that more than one person was inspired to start a new site. I have check out the new ones, and they do a good job finding ugly crafts to make fun of, but the snark just isn't there yet. It is definitely a talent, being snarky without being plain mean. Here are some of the new sites:
Freaky knitting
Livejournal you knit what
You crocheted what?
What not to crochet
The needle and the damage done
You knit what - part 2
What not to knit
Freaky knitting
Livejournal you knit what
You crocheted what?
What not to crochet
The needle and the damage done
You knit what - part 2
What not to knit
1 Comments:
Those are priceless! I love some of those hats and I really want the furry ape suit
Post a Comment
<< Home