Kid quilts finished!
I finally finished the two baby quilts I was making. I ordered a Baby Blocks quilt from gloriouscolor.com and they sent me so much fabric that I was able to make two nearly identical quilts, even though I only have one person to send one of them to. It felt kind of assembly line-ish. I think I will hang the other one on the wall or save it for the next person I know who has a baby.

It is interesting how the border color really changes the mood of the quilt, the second one seems so much "calmer".


It is interesting how the border color really changes the mood of the quilt, the second one seems so much "calmer".

1 Comments:
My god! Those are absolutely beautiful! You should enter some contest! And, yes, the green-bordered one is so much calmer. Interesting that you received so much fabric. Did you order a little extra, or did they include extra (if it was a kit), or did you just have to order that much to get the height you needed for triangles, etc?
Lovely, lovely, lovely!
Post a Comment
<< Home