Strange craft find
Blogs can be addicting, especially when everyone has links to fifty blogs they like. I mostly surf craft blogs. Today, at a blog I can't remember, I found a link to this. Are these for real? At first I thought so, then I thought, those are too nice, this has to be a hoax. I still don't know.
All I know is that I want to try it. Maybe.
All I know is that I want to try it. Maybe.
4 Comments:
Totally cool! I can see it now. Lula sitting in her back yard rolling little balls of mud. Going around the state to get mud of differing hues, bringing back (mon dieu!) foreign mud from her travels.
Well Wisconsin does have many differnt soil types. But do you think it is real?
Yes - I think it is real.....
Testing 1 2 3
Post a Comment
<< Home