Knit frenzy, part 3
Finally, we have some wool yarn from Reynolds that I bought to make a baby blanket and hat and sweater. But I don't have a baby to give it to, so I am not sure why I bought this.

These are skeins of Misti Alpaca that I bought to make a scarf from The Little Box of Scarves. It is very soft.

Finally, I bought this mohair to make a scarf, but I imagine when I am done it will weigh about 0.5 ounces, and immediately scrunch up into a thin line of yarn. Probably better to make it and then just admire it rather than trying to wear it.

These are skeins of Misti Alpaca that I bought to make a scarf from The Little Box of Scarves. It is very soft.

Finally, I bought this mohair to make a scarf, but I imagine when I am done it will weigh about 0.5 ounces, and immediately scrunch up into a thin line of yarn. Probably better to make it and then just admire it rather than trying to wear it.

If you see anything you like, maybe when it is done I will give it to you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home