Thursday, August 31, 2006

Knit frenzy, part 2

These are skeins of Koigu I bought to make myself a scarf. I think the pattern is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.


This is Blus Sky 100% Organic Cotton that I bought to make scarves from One Skein.



This is some wool I bought to make myself a scarf from a pattern I found on the internet. The woman at the shop said it is better than Manos de Uruguay.


This is some cheap yarn I bought to make place mats until my husband asked if making white place mats was a good idea.....


This is a skein of chenille I bought to make a washcloth, but I forgot to ask for the free washcloth pattern that came along with the yarn, so I guess I will just have to wing it.

But wait, there is more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home