Kids these days
I just walked past a college-aged girl who was wearing a black t-shirt with the word "botox" written in rhinestones on the chest. WTF?
Is she saying "Sure I am only 22, but I use botox already."
or
"This is what it looks like when you are too young to need to inject poison into your skin."
Or maybe there is a band called Botox, and I am just not hip enough to know.
I don't (hardly) ever wear clothes with any writing on them; my body is not a billboard. But if it were, I would want the message to be clear, not confusing. "Future Hottie" I understand, as well as "College" a la Animal House, but "botox", that just don't make no sense.
Is she saying "Sure I am only 22, but I use botox already."
or
"This is what it looks like when you are too young to need to inject poison into your skin."
Or maybe there is a band called Botox, and I am just not hip enough to know.
I don't (hardly) ever wear clothes with any writing on them; my body is not a billboard. But if it were, I would want the message to be clear, not confusing. "Future Hottie" I understand, as well as "College" a la Animal House, but "botox", that just don't make no sense.
1 Comments:
I need the perfect t-shirt - something killer funny yet recondite.
Post a Comment
<< Home