Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Addendum from yesterday

1. Inspired by yesterday's post about women who take care of themselves excessively, I put on some perfume that a friend had given me a few years ago. I instantly regretted it, the perfume is called Vanille, and yes, I smell like baked goods.

2. Watching a bit ot the Today show yesterday while waiting for the bus. The spot was on "what to take for a weekend in the Hamptons/At the Beach/in the Mountains." Does anyone need to be told what clothes to pack for a weekend? Anyway, the top tip was "Don't wear bright colors, you don't want to stand out" followed by "be sure to wear gold jewelry." No wonder people have disdain for fluff like this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zuula said...

Ummmm - sugar cookies

8:29 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Well no one tried to bite my neck, so maybe it was noticeable only to me.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home