Friday, May 26, 2006

Science brain is no fun

Well my job has changed in the past few weeks, I was teaching 50% time, and I had a private office where I could surf the web in my spare time and ponder the meaning of life privately. Now I am doing lab research 100% time in a lab with six other people, shared computers, a lot of noise, and no private time. All of a sudden my mind is a total blank. All I think about now are primers and promoters and PCR (and other things that don't start with the letter P). It has made me realize how completely your job can take over your brain. I really have nothing interesting to say, all my brain power goes to thinking about experiments and there is nothing left over for creativity. I am sure it is the same for many other people who have jobs that require them to think all day, at the end of the day the brain gets tired. Or maybe it is just me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zuula said...

Huh?

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home